Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World is a place to come to talk about anime, games, music and w/e else

2 posters

Final Fantasy 8

Stamus
    Stamus
    Admin

Final Fantasy 8 Empty Final Fantasy 8

Post  Stamus Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:11 pm

So its been awhile sence Ive played ff8 , i decided im gonna play through it another time, I forget a bit about the story , but it is an awsome game. I cant wait to kick some ass with squal and his strange bunch of allies. ff8 Is my favourite of the final fantasy series.
    Teebow
    Teebow

Final Fantasy 8 Empty Re: Final Fantasy 8

Post  Teebow Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:20 pm

FF8 was a really awesome game. the vidoes are great, charters, gf and the battle system was alright. Its was well made and i cant complain about this one. I have to say someday i plan to play throw the game a beat it.
    Stamus
    Stamus
    Admin

Final Fantasy 8 Empty yep

Post  Stamus Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:29 pm

ya ff8 was and still is an awsome game, in my oppinion it still competes with some of today's games, i mean pen and paper rpg's are the shit, nowadays they are trying to add to much new stuff to games, im sure if they used all their resources, graphics and creativity they could make some kick ass pen and paper rpg's , instead of these wannabe free world rpg's. Dont get me wrong i love gothic 3 and oblivion but the other games their trying to sell that are copies of these two legends are crap. They need to go back to the basics before they can hope to go forward. They just keep trying for the old hit and miss , and they are deffinatly missing. ff8 ftw

Sponsored content

Final Fantasy 8 Empty Re: Final Fantasy 8

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:58 pm